HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1942 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Presales Consultant/Solution Architect - Banking Vertical (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for result-oriented individuals for the position of Solution Architect to support Banking vertical business. We are searching for a dynamic & seasoned individual who has appreciation of the big picture (strategic outlook), has an eye for detail and can design business solutions across technologies and practices in IT infrastructure, application and business processes. The expectation of the Solution Architect is to use his/her industry, technical and domain knowledge to arrive at the best solution for clients. This would require knowledge of diverse portfolio of Business Applications, Enterprise applications, Banking platforms, Testing Services, Digital, Integration, Cloud/DevOPS etc.
This role is for an end-to-end solution architect for proactive and reactive bids/deals. As a Solution Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership and have depth of knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks. The individual should :
- Be able to lead and participate in large & multi technology deals end to end including solution, estimation and pricing.
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition using Wipro offerings across service lines to drive the RFx response
- Be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFXs).
- Be able to take design ownership of technical solution across application, infrastructure, business process and other service lines to develop the solution blueprint including AMS, ADM, transformation and cloud roadmap
- Take end-end responsibility and accountability for the definition and implementation of target architecture for solutions
- Have strong understanding and exposure in enterprise architecture, preferably including business architecture, capability planning and operating model dimensions
- Have ability to define and deliver architectural initiatives for large / complex transformational engagements
- Be able to front end solution defense discussions with customer and handle customer visits
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Drive internal reviews with Sr. Management on pursuit strategy, solution design, pipeline conversion, commercial engineering etc.
- Continuously work on deal differentiators and strategies that will help the team in increasing the win ratio and prepare specific silver bullets against key competitors
- Support with deal qualification from technology perspective
- Apply knowledge of banking domain to create differentiated solutions
- 8 to 15 years of IT/Presales out of which at least 5+ years as a solution architect
- Experience of working in complex organizational environment and large-scale transformation program(s)
- Deep understanding of market trends (business, technology).
- Strong understanding of Application Managed Services, Application development (including Agile, DevOps, CICD, Tools etc), Application landscape transformation, Cloud and Infra services, Digital and Cloud roadmap
- Knowledge of basic AI / automation / tooling aspects
- Driven with solid customer interfacing skill & stake holder management ( integrate verticals, practices )
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skill
- Accountability; ownership; great execution ability & positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.