HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:230 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Practice Head - Utilities Vertical (15-25 yrs)
Wipro's reputed Utilities Industry Vertical provides a wide range of Industry Platforms and technology solutions that enable our customers address high value business problems across the renewable energy, smart grid, transmission, distribution, energy retail and water industry domains. Our customers globally operate in a business that is witnessing rapid change driven by disruptions in the energy industry and increasing concerns around energy and water sustainability.
They want Wipro's help to:
- Find solutions to achieve sustainable generation, distribution and consumption of energy and water
- Provide new services to their customers that are more in tune with customers- changing preferences
- Maximise the performance of their distributed assets and networks while minimizing cost to serve
- More easily integrate new and distributed sources of renewable energy into the electric grid, and
- Drive new sources of revenue
- Achieving these aspirations will depend significantly on how well energy & utility companies use the Industry leading platforms and domain solutions for their operations and customer interactions.
About the position:
We are searching for a dynamic & seasoned individual who can grow and lead the Industry Platforms practice in Utilities. The role will include developing strategy and differentiation offerings & solutions that represent the innovation in Industry platforms aligned to Utilities industry. The role will require superior relationship management with existing customers and bringing incremental business. The role will provide leadership, direction and execution of the strategic vision to build partner/analyst relationship, drive joint pipeline focus triangulation with partners, develop account relationships and drive demand generation through proactive initiatives and account mining strategy and lead and drive teams on fulfillment, recruiting and grooming platform talent.
- Drive business growth for the practice with new and existing customers across Industry platform and other domain practices.
- Shall be responsible for expanding the service offerings in each of these segments and closely working with all key stakeholders including sales, delivery, customers, and new prospects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the OB, revenue and margin numbers for the practice.
- Creation of competency for addressing each of the defined services.
- Execution of key partnerships for growing the practice, and for GTM within and outside the organization
- Define Road Map for Technology defining strategy/Process, Solution Offerings, Technology Consulting and Thought
The ideal candidate should have:
- Candidate should have a degree in Engineering and/or Management, with 15-25 years of overall experience. At least 3 years of relevant experience in Practice Management.
- Hands on experience from the perspective of delivery management of large and complex software development projects.
- Strategic Planning, Business /Operations Management and Project Management experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.