HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1783 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Open Source Presales Architect (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Wipro's Open Source Practice is growing rapidly and we- re looking for a Presales Expert to work on developing winning content for RFPs/RFIs and client presentations. Our practice gets to work with cool and emerging technologies for many of the world's leading companies in every vertical and geo.
Responsibilities Include :
- Work on open source RFPs from across the globe covering multiple domains and strategic and emerging growth technologies and solutions. Work with SMEs, sales teams and multiple service lines in Wipro to craft unique content and coordinate RFPs related to open source.
- Meet Order Bookings, Revenue, Solution and IP Realization Targets
- Work with Alliance Partners & Wipro sales: Develop relationship with partners for joint solution needs and consulting vendor for resource needs and product and pricing information etc.
Personal Attributes :
- 10+ years of experience with at least 4+ years in Pre-sales with a business acumen.
- Worked and participated on multiple bid response presentations to customers
- Proven history of contributing to large deal wins
- Engaged directly with customers to build value proposition and business cases around Open Source led transformation deals
- Strong exposure in one of these areas - Micro Services or PaaS or Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud or Data & Analytics or IT Portfolio Rationalization/Application Development
- Developed Open Source propositions around IT Simplifications, Digital & Automation, Insights, Micro Services, etc.
- Experience in suggesting approaches and solutions that balance customer needs, business constraints and technological realities.
- Worked with Open Source companies
- Proven ability to work in a multi-technology environment
- Experience developing high level solution architectures, project sizing and cost estimations
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.