HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:2096 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Managing Consultant - Travel Domain (10-15 yrs)
The role holder will support the leadership in driving the domain capability of Travel domain focusing on Airports, Passenger experience, Cargo etc. An exposure to airlines would be an added advantage. Role holder will also lead client pursuits, lead new engagements and engagements with existing clients, help design industry-specific offerings to our clients, and support the expansion of Domain Consulting Business.
Core responsibilities will include:
- 10+ Yrs. of global experience in travel primarily focusing on Airports.
- Collaboration with clients to enable their long-term vision, goals, and strategy by aiding in the development of futuristic solutions
- Building business insights through deep dive understanding of travel domain and Analytical skills
- Practice Development: Contribute to Wipro Domain strategic initiatives and development of Airport practice
- Experience in designing and understanding processes for airport business. An in-depth understanding of core business areas like passenger experience, cargo services, and ground operations etc.
- Should have a clear understanding of where the industry is moving and how new age digital solutions are helping clients win in today's world.
- Assisted in the design and implementing initiatives to improve the effectiveness of these programs
- Scout technology trends, provide Industry thought leadership POV's on the subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers
- Proficient in presenting solutions to clients and experience in handling multiple clients/projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years- experience as a Business Analyst/Functional consultant in Airport domain projects
- Experience working with Tier 1 IT/consulting firms
- Must have an in-depth understanding of processes involved in the airport area
- The person will be a critical member of the Global Consulting Group
- High exposure opportunity for the right candidate
- Must be willing to travel
- Knowledge of Airlines is an added advantage.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.