HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1652 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Large Deals Manager - Communications Vertical (15-20 yrs)
Large Deals Manager - Communications Vertical
- The Large Deals Manager is accountable for driving proactive sales campaigns across identified themes and accounts in collaboration with the Communications Vertical Sales, Account teams and the wider Wipro ecosystem of internal and external stakeholders.
- The role necessitates curating solutions across identified themes from Domain, Service Lines, ecosystem partners and alliances while driving both proactive and reactive RFx proposals with support from a cross-functional presales support team.
Job Description :
- Lead curation of IT solutions and propositions for Wipro's customers in the telecom domain in collaboration with Service Lines, other ecosystem partners
- Work with prospective telecom clients to develop the initial opportunity and business case with focus on shaping a Large (>$ 50Mn TCV) or Mega (>$100 Mn TCV) opportunities
- Work with client partners and account delivery teams to gather intelligence and drive sales strategy for the pursuit
- Support the sales process and orchestrate building of a business proposal including exec summary, solution principles and blueprint, operating models and right-fit commercial strategy
- Lead presentations to CXO for the curated business proposition, while grounding the IT solution and operating model through discussions with Director and other Sr. Level customer stakeholders
- Establish cadence with Business Heads, Service Leaders and other internal and external stakeholders to drive effective governance on agreed campaign plan
- Overall 15+ years of experience in IT with focus on consultative solution building and selling for clients in the telecom industry
- At least 5+ years of presales support and/or client engagement experience in large complex IT solutions and services sales (>$50 Mn Total Contract Value opportunities)
- At least 5+ years of delivery experience in large engagements across ADM, Business and IT Transformation or Managed Services
- Excellent knowledge of telecom industry trends, it's impact on telecom customers globally and business priorities of communication service providers
- Experience of working with CXO level customers and ability to identify and appreciate business challenges for each of the leaders (CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO et all) and curate relevant solutions to fulfill the business and strategic objectives
- Experience in leading complex IT services programs across Application Development and Maintenance, Package Implementation, Testing, Digital and Business Transformation, Business Process Transformation
- Extensive experience in the telecom OSS and BSS domain including Network Operations, Fault Management, Performance Management, Billing, CRM, etc.
- Experience in latest technologies including Cloud, Analytics, Digital, IOT, Security, AI/ML etc.
Key Skills :
- Consultative Selling, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture & Design, Project Planning & Execution, Financial & Contractual Management
Soft Skills Requirement :
- Self-motivated; Quick learner; Problem solver; Ability to deal with ambiguity; Ability to define goals and demonstrate measurable progress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with diverse teams from business owners to subject-matter-experts and end-users with an ability to work directly with the client to capture, verify, and communicate business objectives.
- Ability to travel (onsite at customer location), both domestic and international
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.