HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:397 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Enterprise Agile Coach (5-10 yrs)
- As an Enterprise Agile Coach, you will be involved in a combination of strategizing & designing transformation roadmaps, facilitation, mentoring, coaching and training teams to enable Agile adoption at scale. You should be an experienced Agile practitioner who has gone through the process of Agile adoption & enablement at at scale (either at an enterprise level OR at a large account level)
Core responsibilities include:
- Engage with clients / senior leaders to define Agile transformation plan for the account & agree on Governance mechanisms
- Enable Agile transformation in Delivery Units / large accounts
- Conduct periodic readiness / maturity assessments to measure Agility
- Conduct training workshops on Agile and related roles to teams and other stakeholders
- Coach the team to ensure Agile adoption. Coaches Scrum teams and Delivery leaders on the Scrum model / Agile Way of Working
- Ready Agile Coaches from within the account delivery organisation
- Handle RFP responses for the account | Supports BU GTM strategy
- Help develop Agile Practices, Tools - across the business units | Build Agile solutions and frameworks / POVS for different technologies /
- Represent Wipro in internal and external forum
Capabilities needed :
- Certified Scrum Professional or SPC is an added advantage
- Should have been a part of large and complex application development and transformation projects in a leadership position
- Should have mentoring and capability building experience - Must have been leading large teams - 100+ for at least 2 years
- Strategic thinking: Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive growth.
- Analytical thinking & problem solving skills: Ability to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective implementation plans & solutions in tackling challenges
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills: Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results.
- Thought Leadership: Ability to converse with industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions, etc.
- Personal Drive: Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one's own career path
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.