HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1980 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Domain Head - Delivery/Practice - Process Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
The charter of IPM US Domain unit is to help our clients unlock significant value in their businesses by addressing their critical issues through Domain Relevant led Business capability. This unit gets measured on three parameters - Revenue, Quality of Engagements, and Impact both on clients’ businesses as well as Wipro.
This role is responsible for providing Domain leadership to proactively address the client needs and be a value added partner in their transformation journey.
- Work with our clients across both proactive and reactive engagements (via RFP, Client driven briefs) to help them shape their transformation agenda, and develop, agree and implement operational plans and blueprints
- Work with broader Wipro teams (IT and Business Process Outsourcing, Applications, Engineering, and larger Digital) to craft superior value proposition solution for our clients, and win more business – both new as well as in existing accounts
- Help development and maturity of IPM US Domain by working with leadership team to advance our though leadership, client development themes, as well as people development (direct management as well as coaching)
- Create impact through growing the client relationship profile and generating pull-through business
- Provide consulting leadership on priority accounts, growing Consulting (Business / IT / Digital Consulting) revenues
- Develop thought leadership, propositions and service offerings, building our brand within the Manufacturing sector
- Help raise the profile of Domain within the sector, for example by speaking at public events, conferences and analyst days demonstrating domain thought leadership and insight
- Financially, manage the achievement of the overall domain performance for the focused account/ client
- Candidate should have 15+ years of domain experience in Industrial & Process manufacturing, should have led delivery or Practice teams
- Should have strong practitioner level experience.
- Experience with global delivery models
- Creative and motivating team leader/player. Outstanding leadership, communication, relationship building and networking skills
- High level of drive, imitative and determination
- Willingness for extensive travel (domestic and / or international) may be required
- Willingness to be onsite at a client location and able to travel extensively to support the needs of the business
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.