HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:616 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Digital Pitch Partner - Presales (12-15 yrs)
Digital Pitch Partner
Job Description :
- Digital Pitch Partner (Pre-sales) group is responsible for understanding what our clients need, develop an initial view of the solution, then tailor the proposition to meet what the client needs and design the E2E proposal for this ask, articulate this end to end solution to the client/sales teams, helps to close the deal and handshakes with delivery to ensure that the delivery team actually provides the intended solution. Overall be responsible for tracking the Order booking and deal conversions.
Responsibilities Include :
- Build winning RFI & RFP and proactive proposal responses, with a business and strategic flavor along with design rich articulations
- Creation of the differentiating business model and creative commercials
- Statement of Work creation and closure of deals
- Creation of the propositions & collaterals, ability to conduct market research and build thought leadership/ PoVs on Digital
- Research, learn and always remain updated on latest trends in Digital, apply these into the client propositions and proposals
- Track all the deals in the pipeline and their closure, take ownership and drive to exceed the planned Order booking and Revenue targets. Target to achieve higher proposal to project conversion ratio.
- Anchoring client visits and delivering compelling customer presentation
- Handshake with Delivery teams on proposal reviews and to capture the effort estimation
- Case Studies creation and refinements
- Hosting educational & business capture sessions for industry stake holders, Intra Practices, Alliances & Partners
- Collaboration with Practices & Verticals to align WD solutions & pitches with a domain flavor
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent inter personal, collaborative and team player skills.
- Primarily self-driven and deeply motivated and passionate to bring in new business to Wipro Digital
- Find ways to make complicated tasks easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren- t valuable.
- Having a proven, demonstrable track record of success in Pre-sales
- Able to network with the verticals, Pre-sales and other support functions
- Excellent analytical thought process and ability to build innovation led solutions & business models
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to onsite for proposal and pitch work
Skills & Experience :
- Preferably an MBA with an engineering degree
- 12 to 15 years of experience with at least 4+ years in Digital and Pre-sales with a business acumen.
- Fluent with digital areas: Design, MarTech, Strategy, Automation, Cognitive, Engineering, Agile, DevOps, Digital Technology - Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Commerce, Legacy Modernization, APIs, BPM, CMS, data analytics, etc
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.