HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:3853 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Consulting Head - THP Vertical - Consumer Business Unit (15-25 yrs)
Vertical Consulting Head - THP
- This opportunity is with the THP (Travel, Hospitality and Public Sector) vertical of Consumer Business Unit (CBU). THP vertical focuses on driving business value by leveraging industry domain expertise for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients covering a diverse set of industry segments including Travel/Airlines, Hospitality, Urban Transportation, Citizen Services and Justice.
- THP vertical has a global footprint with substantial business in Australia, Singapore, Middle-East and LatAm apart from US/Europe.
- The role holder will support driving the domain capability of the THP Vertical across all practices. The role holder will also be responsible for influencing service line consulting (eg: digital, infra, engineering etc.) footprint alongside domain across the vertical. In order to drive growth, the role holder will be responsible for market development for industry domain services, creating a GTM strategy and leading client pursuits with new and existing clients.
- This position also requires an understanding of latest market developments in the industries mentioned like NDC, One Record, Revenue Management in airlines, digital concierge in hospitality, smart cities and digital citizen services.
Core responsibilities will include :
Practice Development :
- Contribute to Wipro Domain strategic initiatives and development of all the three sub-verticals - Travel, Hospitality and Public Sector
- Provide thought leadership and provide consulting expertise for marquee accounts
Growth & Margins :
- Defining account specific business growth strategy built on domain consulting strengths. Focus on growing the domain competency with higher billing rates and margins. Help in creating new business opportunities & new business wins (revenue and order value) in accordance with
- Build and nurture partnerships with key client business stakeholders. Drive pro -active pitches leveraging right fit domain and digital offerings to guide client's transformation initiatives
Capabilities needed :
- Strong industry and consulting skills with experience in influencing value added sales
- Ability to comprehend complex scenarios, propose effective plans & solutions in tackling challenges
- Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results
- Ability to converse with industry leaders, analysts, formulate POV on trends, and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions along with published artifacts, industry speakerships, analyst interactions etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one's own career path.
- Should also have experience in Process Management, Program Management and Change Management skills
- 15-25 years experience in the global industry and/or as a consultant to the industry
- Experience in Tier 1 or THP verticals specific consulting firm as a Managing Partner, Principal Partner or equivalent
- Must have domain experience in industry supply chain, sales and marketing and handling digital initiatives
- Experience in working in a matrix environment and working collaboratively with service lines
- Process, teamwork, communications, and management skills needed to succeed in a rapidly growing and changing organization
- Ability to directly interact and deliver consulting projects at CxO level
- Must have a global perspective and exposure in one or more of travel, hospitality, public sector or related areas.
- Understands technology enablement related to the vertical footprint
- Expected to drive and contribute to Revenue Targets of the vertical and also, shape pursuits.
- Key industry connects and relationships in any of the international markets
Key factors :
- Person will be a senior member of global Industry Domain Consulting team and skip level to the BU Head (President)
- Must be willing to travel internationally as required.
- Travel (preferably airlines) or Public Sector experience is a must-have.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.