HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:1025 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Advanced Analytics Solution Lead - Utilities Industry Vertical (12-15 yrs)
Wipro's reputed Utilities Industry Vertical provides a wide range of digital, data and technology solutions that enable our customers address high value business problems across the renewable energy, smart grid, transmission, distribution, energy retail and water industry domains. Our customers globally operate in a business that is witnessing rapid change driven by disruptions in the energy industry and increasing concerns around energy and water sustainability. They want Wipro's help to:
- Find solutions to achieve sustainable generation, distribution and consumption of energy and water
- Provide new services to their customers that are more in tune with customers- changing preferences
- Maximize the performance of their distributed assets and networks while minimizing cost to serve
- More easily integrate new and distributed sources of renewable energy into the electric grid,
- Drive new sources of revenue
- Achieving these aspirations will depend significantly on how well energy & utility companies use the massive amounts of real-time and other data they generate from their network and customer interactions.
- Wipro is looking for Advanced Analytics Solution Lead to be part of this journey. If you have a passion for and the experience of using data to solve business problems then we'd like to talk to you!
- Experience leading architecture, design and implementation across the full analytics stack of data, platform, modelling, machine learning, visualization and integration (in any combination of industry-standard Big Data platforms, technologies and languages)
- Delivered at least one end-to-end advanced analytics project of moderate to high complexity in a lead architect role
- The ability and inclination to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies in the data and analytics domain
- Experience in directly engaging with customer stakeholders in global contexts
- The proven ability to lead and/or collaborate with data modelling/engineering, data science and development teams
- At least 12 years of overall IT career experience
- Good to have Knowledge on cloud platforms, Agile & DevOps, working with unstructured/semi-structured data, computer-vision-based (image & video) analytics
- Good to have Experienced in data solutions for heavy industries such as manufacturing, energy, utilities, engineering and mining
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.