Senior Manager at Wipro Technologies
Views:2315 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Wipro - Team Lead - Presales - Manufacturing BU (12-15 yrs)
This career opportunity is with Wipro's for the role of Team Lead - Presales.
The candidate will be responsible for -
(1) driving end-to-end deal pursuits for hunting opportunities spanning complete solution/commercial design
(2) leading and mentoring 2-3-member team based in India
Job Location: Bangalore
1. Presales and deal-pursuits
- End-to-end management of the deal pursuit process from qualification to closure including solution strategy & design, business-case preparation and commercial modeling, solution presentations, pricing and contract negotiations
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition through various different Wipro offerings across service lines
- Drive internal reviews with Sr. Management on pursuit strategy, solution design, pipeline conversion, etc
- Provide leadership to manage and coordinate solution walk through workshops with customers
- Manage India campus visits by customers as a part of deal pursuits
- Emerge as thought-leader within the BU for new-age offerings spanning AI, IoT, Cloud, Digital, etc
- Continuously work on deal differentiators and strategies that will help the team in increasing the win ratio and prepare specific silver bullets against key competitors.
2. Leadership skills
- Motivate and drive the team to go the extra mile to create differentiation in every customer pitch
- Drive thought-leadership initiatives through speaker sessions, whitepapers, analyst connect, etc
- Provide regular mentorship and career guidance to team members.
- Maintain a transparent and fair environment within the team that promotes high team collaboration
a) Prior Experience
- 12- 15 yrs years of experience in working in the IT services industry, preferably in presales or similar roles
- Strong understanding of applications solutions / cloud / emerging digital offerings will be added advantage
b) Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customer teams. Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
c) Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
d) Self-Guided Attitude
- Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.