HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1021 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Specialist/Assistant Manager/Manager - Internal Communication (8-10 yrs)
We would like to invite applications for the role of an Asst. Manager/ Manager- Internal Communications function. This career opportunity is with Wipro's Corporate Communications Group.
Band - B3/C1
Location - Bangalore, India
The Internal Communications function of Wipro's Corporate Communications team is responsible for all Internal Communications and focuses on internal branding and employee engagement led Initiatives. The team ensures success of internal initiatives by providing expertise in the areas of audience understanding, channel strategies, creative and content design, broadcast governance, enterprise social tools, events and activation with the support of agency(ies). The team supports key stakeholders in Human Resources, Talent Transformation, Strategy & New Ventures, Business Operations and other Corporate Functions
- Should be passionate and have relevant prior experience in Internal Communications preferably with Tier 1 Technology companies.
- Ability to work closely across geos with stakeholders to craft targeted messages that will engage customers across a variety of communication channels.
- Must have exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and define goals of internal business initiatives in terms of awareness, recall, engagement, adoption etc..
- Develop briefs for agencies and evaluate the output of the creatives. Review all aspects of internal communication plans including creative strategy, execution, channel mix, event and activation, budgets and success metrics. Write, edit, and manage newsletters and blogs.
- Must have strong consultative and negotiation skills. Use data and customer feedback to continuously improve communications messages and derive insights from unstructured campaign data.
- Hands on experience of any communication automation platform, enterprise social platforms and data analytics platform.
Education / Experience:
- 8-10 years of experience in internal communications and/or corporate communications. While it's preferred to have experience in this specific area, we are looking for people who have a flair for creativity, communication and employee engagement (creative agency experience will prove helpful).
- MBA or Master's degree in HR, communication, or a related field from an accredited university is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to understand and connect with the intended audience.
- Have the technology appetite to understand how enterprise platforms and technology stacks work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple requests in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.