Wipro - Solution Design Architect - Insurance Sector (9-12 yrs)
Solution Design Architect
The Pre-Sales Solution Architect is responsible for supporting the Insurance Sales and Account teams in identifying opportunities and closing deals.
Experience : 9+ years
- Pre-Sales Solution Architect is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation :
- Understands Life and P&C Insurance business
- Knows the land scape of US insurance market trends
- Understands Insurance architecture
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solutions
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
Delivery Transition :
- Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
RFP Management / Bid Management :
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
Contract and Compliance Management :
- Works with multiple internal teams and client representatives to create acceptable terms as part of NDA, SOW, MSA etc.
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams
Commercial Architecting / Estimation :
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
Customer Management :
- Standardizes processes for customer visits
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to make the customer visit a success
- Contributes to the design of the memorabilia and other content that will be used during the client visits
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities
Demand Generation :
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.
- Supports opportunity creation by running campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Presents or leads client presentations / workshops involved in demand generation effort
- Coordinates with alliance partners, analysts and internal teams to generate leads and achieve a state of preparedness to respond to RFPs and also to build the Wipro brand.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.