Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1048 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Presales (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for Solution Architects to support the Continental Europe business in Financial Services BU at Wipro. This is a challenging role to design end-to-end solutions in deal pursuits through understanding of client requirements, consulting led approach for transformation and with appreciation of relevant domain & technology.
- Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of financial services domain, platforms and technologies. Prior or current work experience in financial services domains preferably in Asset & Wealth Management and Investment Banking.
- It is preferable to have experience in consulting or digital led transformation engagements. Also, experience in delivery and/or client engagement management is an added advantage.
- In this role, you are responsible to own and deliver winning solutions in deal pursuits with large accounts and hunting prospects in the region.
- Lead large & integrated deals and own the end-to-end solution including architecture, operating model, estimation and pricing.
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition with broader Wipro offerings from design to deliver
- Be able to articulate the value proposition to clients with excellent written communication, flow and structure Drive reviews with internal stakeholders on pursuit strategy, solution design and commercial engineering
- Be able to front end solution defense discussions with customer
- Closely work with sales teams in driving deal pursuits, account mining and opportunity generation
- Responsibility for target architecture definition in partnership with select clients and develop transformation roadmaps
- Build the capability of vertical in increasing deal win ratio through building sustainable deal differentiators and win strategies
Job Skill :
- 8 to 15 years of IT/Presales with at least 5+ years as a solution architect
- Past experience in Financial Services domain preferably in Asset & Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Experience in consulting and transformation programs is good to have
- Previous experience in delivery and/or client engagement management is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Application Managed Services (AMS), Application development (ADM) operating models. Digital and Cloud transformation
- Well versed with innovative commercial models and pricing strategies
- Self-driven with solid customer interfacing skills & stake holder management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skills
- Accountability; ownership; great execution ability & positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.