Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1283 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Cyber Risk Security - Security Total Outsourcing (10-18 yrs)
- Solution Architect need to take complete ownership and accountability of driving Order Book plan for the Practice
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management and C-Level.
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales, and technical skills to lead and win large deals
- Understanding of market issues and trends affecting Cyber Security business and articulate differentiators versus the competition.
- Proven experience in winning large deals with differentiated solution approaches, well-articulated proposal responses & significant exposure in proposal defense in client facings situations.
- Articulate, Present and detail Transformation themes to meet outsourcing objectives such as Cost Take-outs, Platform Standardization, Automation of IT Security Management etc.
- Effectively communicate and manage virtual teams to create winning propositions.
- Own and drive the Solution and other artifacts, relevant to the end to end management of the Lead/Opportunity process.
- Work in Cross-cultural teams, effectively communicate and manage the entire requirements holistically
- Interact and work with multiple teams and Service Lines within Wipro to realize the technical solution(s)
- Work with the internal and partner ecosystem to bring in appropriate and relevant solution(s)
- Lead, respond and resolve all security related technical proposal validations
- Ownership of Cost Estimation for the entire solution taking into account all the elements that have a P&L impact on the deal
- Experience across a broad spectrum of domains including Cloud, Application, Incident Response, Infrastructure and
Data Security :
- Interpret customer needs and design appropriate solutions, experience in developing value-based customer proposal
- In-depth understanding of regulations such as SOX, GDPR, PCI, etc. and industry standards such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, etc.
- The overall experience of 10 -18 Years
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.