Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1499 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Cloud (10-20 yrs)
This position requires an accomplished, strategic, hands-on Consulting and Inspiring Leader, with a record of accomplishment of extraordinary Solution Architecture experience. The Cloud Lead Architect brings in-depth technical comprehension of current and emerging Cloud technologies, combined with knowledge of how to apply these insights in dynamic and ambitious industry environments. Additionally, You should have following skills:
- Deep Understanding of Service Integration principles, business drivers, and emerging computing trends. Exposure to cloud Technologies is mandatory.
- Responsible for providing high-quality cloud solutions on time by working in an organized manner with a multi-functional team of technical specialists, CoEs.
- Work harmoniously with an onshore team, at times taking leadership and at times in supporting roles depending upon the bid situation.
- Able to participate in requirements gathering, gathering data requirements, and assisting in the reconciliation of technical requirements from Enterprise architecture perspective
- Deep Technical knowledge in architecture, crafting and Integrating new Solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e., having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.,)
- The complete cycle from initiation to a decision would include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification & mitigation, presentation, and decision.
- Ability to build POV for a customer scenario considering all aspects of the solution like Infrastructure, Application Footprint and provide the best direction to the customer to drive lower TCO, improve organization agility and improving customer's revenue ennoblement journey
- Hands-on experience of working with any or multiple of following cloud platform providers: Azure, AWS, and IBM Blue-mix
- You should be able to articulate to CXO level leadership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.