HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2956 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Social Media Manager (6-9 yrs)
Wipro is looking for a creative and hands-on marketer to lead its Social and Digital Marketing charter.
You will be part of Wiproâ€™s Strategic Marketing team and help elevate our Social play. You will lead a team of five in-house talent, and own our Social Media agency relationships.
- Responsible for all brand content on our social media handles. Responsible for adherence to brand guidelines, and educate the larger marketing team and agencies at regular intervals.
- Understand our business and the business landscape, and develop & run creative, 360-degree campaigns across all Social channels (organic & paid).
- Manage all aspects of our agency relationships. Give structured briefs to creative agencies for each campaign & lead the interaction until final delivery, including responsibility for campaign execution timelines, work allocation & prioritization for the team & agencies.
- Monitor Social analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance/improvement. Present weekly/monthly reports on the progress of all stated objectives/ /campaigns.
- Lead regular content audits of our display and organic campaigns and measure effectiveness of the same.
- Manage budgets on each platform and own the output metrics across Social Media channels.
- Build and nurture platform-specific communities and audiences.
- Experience of having worked for at least 6-9 years in a similar profile. A multi-brand Social Media experience with agencies is preferred, especially with B2B clients.
- In-depth understanding of campaign management on social media. i.e knowledge of various platforms, their respective audience behavior, when to use which platform and how a single campaign can be adapted and deployed across all relevant platforms.
- Hands on experience with social media tools : Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords etc. Good knowledge of display landscape and campaign attributions.
- Deep understanding of performance driven campaigns across multiple channels.
- The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, i.e is able to demonstrate why an idea is analytically sound & executable.
- Expertise in content creation. Can visualize and present concepts and ideas, and have the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Proven experience of leading a team, while also being able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees/teams. ie: spearhead a project from brief to execution.
Additional Skills :
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries - a social native with understanding of the changing social landscape.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, & self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.