HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1052 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - SI Procurement Role (5-10 yrs)
- Lead procurement for the SI and determine the appropriate approach to Supply Market, the optimum commercial models and supplier relationships for a product/service or element of a category.
- To Develop and maintain knowledge of SI domain and SI related supply, services,, infrastructure including, region or function in which they operate including market dynamics and product life cycles.
- To work closely with internal business users to understand their requirements, mapping these to the overall CPO strategy
- To develop procurement plans appropriate to their product and services to deliver maximum commercial advantage to Wipro to include selection and application of appropriate procurement processes for a particular product and or
- Vendor Develop/vendor management
- To negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers
- To support the delivery team in achieving the overall objective of revenue per quarter.
- Work with the Business leadership team, to put the strategy for the future business.
- Involve in streamlining supply chain processes on behalf of business partners, pro-actively seeking out process efficiencies within Wipro end to end supply chains to increase their efficiency and effectiveness.
Categories of influence:
- Data Centre
- Other infrastructure-related services
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Contract management
- Supplier Management
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.