Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:859 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Wipro - Senior Manager - Sales (11-15 yrs)
The career opportunity is with Wipro's Sales Group. The Practitioner Sales Manager (PSM) is accountable for developing global accounts for the Service Line. PSM focuses on driving sales and revenue growth within a region for a specific vertical. They work with a set of Enterprise Business Managers in a cross-functional manner to achieve Service Line targets. This specific role will cover multiple service line offerings in a portfolio covering SAP, Oracle, Quality Engineering and Testing as well as Connected Enterprise Services
The role demands knowledge and understanding of:
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel for Services in existing & new accounts in the region.
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for Services Selling. Provide first-level solution creation in Services-related meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
Delivery/Customer Satisfaction :
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns with the delivery team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
Offering/Competency Development :
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Build a portfolio of integrated opportunities leveraging multiple Wipro capabilities to differentiate from compition
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro's offerings.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account managers in the vertical.
- Build a top quality account sales team capable of consultative selling. Focus on people development, employee movement and career management.
- Build a supportive environment to increase employee satisfaction/motivation and minimise attrition amongst the service line sales teams.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.