Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:4655 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Senior Manager - Knowledge Team (10-15 yrs)
This position is designated as Team Lead (Banking / Securities & Capital Markets / Insurance) vertical in Wipro Insights team. The position provides high quality and impactful and analytical deliverables on assigned projects that enable Wipro practitioners build client relationships, win pursuits and strengthen the brand and reputation of Wipro's BFSI vertical in the market.
The incumbent also provide their own Point of View and basic insights in their deliverables and manage small to medium-sized projects.
Purpose of the Job :
- Provides thought provoking analysis and understanding of the specific vertical (or topic of the assigned project, as applicable), with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a good knowledge of the domain's/topic's dynamics and drivers.
- Supports engagement with stakeholders and internal customers to provide a clear perspective on the business issues, challenges and opportunities available to them in the market, through impactful research and analysis on the implications of those trends for Wipro and its clients.
- Provides research, analysis and insight support to major pursuits
- Ensures deliverables adhere to quality standards and exemplify a digital first approach to data vizualization and product delivery.
- Collect and analyse information from internal and external subject matter experts through various techniques - face-to-face interviews, telephonic interviews, electronic surveys, etc.
- Develops project plans and manages projects, including objectives, timelines, milestones, priorities and team member responsibilities
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the domain to deliver impactful analysis that supports business priorities.
- Demonstrate expertise in information sources relevant to the domain.
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesise information, review data inputs and provide meaningful analysis on the subject.
- Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and capable at coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualisation.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Excellent spoken and written communication (incl. presentation) skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including financial analysis skills
- Good project and time management skills with the ability to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Expert in information sources relevant to the domain
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customised projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, digital / visual / collaboration tools
Supervision Responsibilities :
- Reviews the work of colleagues and share feedback
- Manages a group of team members, reviews and supervises their work, provides feedback and acts as their overall career manager
- Help to cultivate a high-performance teaming environment with analysts in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment
Other Requirements :
- May require occasional travel
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate multiple time zones as needed
Job Requirements :
Education : Masters degree or equivalent work experience, in finance / economics / commerce
- 10+ years experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organisations in the relevant domain
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.