Wipro - Senior Legal Executive - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations on a global basis.
- Reviewing SOWs (Statement of Work) for a variety of high value IT global outsourcing engagements. Identify the risks in any SOW and liaise with internal business teams.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Interacting with business teams and negotiating with customers to conclude SOWs.
- Provide support on contract management.
Role Demands :
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
Experience and skill set required :
- Should be an L.L.B./L.L.M from an Eminent law school.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.