Wipro - Senior Legal Executive - LLB/LLM (8-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations on a global basis.
- Reviewing SOWs (Statement of Work) for a variety of high value IT global outsourcing engagements. Identify the risks in any SOW and liaise with internal business teams.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Interacting with business teams and negotiating with customers to conclude SOWs.
- Provide support on contract management.
Role Demands :
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
Experience and skill set required :
- Should be an L.L.B./L.L.M from an Eminent law school.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.