Wipro - Senior Legal Executive (3-4 yrs)
- Supporting business in large RPFs in India Private and State Run Enterprises and India Consulting. This includes reviewing contracts, negotiations with customers, providing opinion on contractual issues, etc.
- Handling pre-disputes and disputes with clients, vendors, subcontractors on a wide range of legal issues, including drafting/responding to legal notices
- Working closely with Law Firms and briefing Senior Advocates on Litigation/Arbitration matters.
- Advising Business and other internal teams on regulatory issues. Responding to legal notices from Regulatory Authorities. Working with external lawyers on compliance matters.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written English.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 3-4 years of experience in contract and commercial law, in-house or in private practice, within the IT industry.
- The candidate will be part of the India legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities.
- Will be located in our Bangalore office.
- Will require travel within India.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.