Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:5979 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Wipro - Senior Consulting Partner (17-20 yrs)
- Should be BE/ B. Tech./ or equivalent from premier college preferably with MBA
- Should have at least 17 + years of experience in the field related to IT consulting/ Strategic Consulting/ solution design/ Enterprise Architecture
- Must have prior experience in senior roles in managing / dealing with Government Client/ Public Sector in India across State/ ministries/ government departments .
- Should be well aware about the nuances in managing government / e-Governance projects
- Should have worked in Tier-I IT/ Management Consulting Firms preferably in any Big 4
- Should have prior experience in managing a team of at least 30 consulting experts
- Responsible for managing business of a region in terms of identifying new opportunities, managing the delivery of existing accounts, customer engagement, client relationship building
- Responsible for managing the P&L for the business of assigned region
- Developing consulting talents through hiring consultants, domain experts and enhancement of skills of existing talent pool through training
- Contribution towards thought leadership by writing case studies, publishing white papers, delivering speech in any important event etc.
- Build credible reference in the market and should have the capability of win business through nomination basis based on the value demonstration and relationship building.
- Responsible for continuously analyzing operations to determine areas of improvements, setting up of approach for addressing various business challenges
- Value demonstration through technology, strategic and operation consulting
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction
- Providing necessary direction and guidance to the team during critical situations of any project
- Position may require 50-75% travel
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.