HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2409 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Senior Business Marketing Role - CTO (15-20 yrs)
- Enhance our positioning by creating unique differentiated value propositions for strategic technology focus areas targeted at client interactions, influencer engagement, analyst and advisory connects and partner collaborations.
- This involves managing positioning on website, creating marketing assets like Case Studies, Videos, playbooks and showcase of thought leadership through Blogs, POVs,
- Create ecosystem advocacy by generating testimonials from clients, partners, influencers - AV and text
- Develop a technology thought leadership industry research in collaboration with ecosystem (working with academia, research agency, media publications, etc.)
Manage Wipro's participation in industry events and Wipro hosted customer events :
- End-to-end that includes brand visibility, engagement and lead generation strategies, theme, message, communications, design and vendor interactions
- Develop integrated campaign strategy around content, creatives, social media posts, event stories and newsletters
- Develop press release, handle interactions with PR agencies & coordinate press releases
- Coordination and working with Business Units to support large ongoing opportunities via campaigns etc.
- Generate leads by devising and executing multi-channel campaigns across mail, social media, webinars, workshops, etc
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across the organization, including C-suite leadership
- Be collaborative in working with marketing and business ecosystem
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be dynamic, motivated and self-driven
- Have good knowledge and practical know-how on diverse operational and strategic experience across all disciplines of marketing
- Have a proven record in integrated marketing and creating a plan to drive awareness and business impact, integrating all marketing touch points into a ubiquitous Wipro brand experience
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.