Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1781 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Senior Account Manager (15-20 yrs)
Senior account manager - ENT PRE
Job Description :
- As SAM person will have significant experience of selling complex software/services projects to large conglomerate accounts.
- Overall 15+ years of experience in IT with focus on consultative selling for clients in the IT industry
- At least 5+ years as client engagement experience in large complex IT solutions and services sales (>$10 Mn Total Contract Value opportunities)
- Knowledge of Retail, Telecom or Oil & Gas would be required .
- Experience of working with CXO level customers and ability to identify and appreciate business challenges for each of the leaders (CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO et all) and curate relevant solutions along with SMEs to fulfill the business and strategic objectives
- Understanding of latest technologies including Cloud, Analytics, RPA, Digital
What Job demands :
- Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship with C level contacts within account.
- Provides professional leadership, coordination and direction to the team.
- Build up strategic contacts at CIO, managing director and executive level
- Carry a revenue and Order booking quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of Wipro solutions and services.
- Establish and lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in CRM.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain executive level relationships with both business and OEM partner and Internal stakeholder which include India business head, Delivery head and Solution heads
- Strong consultative selling ability - critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation, communication, and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business cases for IT solutions.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop business cases, and negotiate and close deals.
- High energy, motivated self-starter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to executive audiences in the local language and in English.
- Work with minimal supervision. Person must be flexible and able to deal with fast and rapid change
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.