Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1865 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Security Solution Architect - Infrastructure Security Services (10-14 yrs)
- You would be the single point of contact as a solution architect for the Infrastructure security services portfolio
- Demonstrable experience in writing and leading successful proposal response efforts and client presentation development across: Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security & Software Defined Security domains
- You should have deep understanding of customer needs and will design appropriate solutions
- Experience in developing value based customer proposal
- You will communicate with Field effort, Security Sales team to understand and meet client requirements
- Ability to compose compelling, persuasive technical solutions and commercial models that are passionate about addressing customer business/security problems
- Be independently able to lead RFP cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with our multiple teams to realize the technical solution
- Ability to lead, respond and resolve all security related technical proposal validations
- Should be able to design Delivery models, Target Operating model, Service and Commercial models
- BE/B.Tech/MBA with 10-14 years of working in the information security field, with emphasis on Infrastructure security services and deep knowledge in other security domains would be an excellent fit
- You should have experience in delivering security projects specifically in the area of Infrastructure & Cloud security, and preferred experience in new deployment models and architectures such as borderless datacenters, SDN, Virtualization security etc.
- Deep technical knowledge and hands on experience on security products and technologies across Infrastructure security would be an added advantage
- Applicant should have professional certifications (or equivalent) - CCIE, CISSP, SANS GIAC, CISA, CEH,CRISC, etc
- Certifications from leading vendors like Cisco, Checkpoint, MacAfee, Palo Alto, Symantec, F5 etc would be preferred
TOGAF or ZACHMAN or SABSA Enterprise Architecture certification
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.