Wipro - Security Architect - Cyber Security (15-20 yrs)
Cybersecurity - Security Architect
Role Description :
- Develop an approach/service catalogue to deliver services related to Security Architecture.
- Develop processes which would support delivery Security Architecture services.
- Develop presentations/sales tool kits around Security Architecture services.
- Participate in proposals, pre-sales activities and customer discussions.
- Lead a team of security architects
- Ensure that the team is updated on the skills by ensuring they are trained, certified.
- Responsible for the teams- morale and motivation and should be able to provide a career path.
- Be in touch with the customer to ensure the delivery of the services is smooth.
- Address and resolve customer escalations.
- Provide effective support to the Sales Team.
- Participate in seminars and present whitepapers
- 15+ years of experience in IT infrastructure of which 5 years as Architect
- Certifications like TOGAF / SABSA
- Security Certifications like CISA /CISSP
- Strong domain knowledge in IT Infrastructure like Networks, Platforms, Cloud etc.
- Knowledge in one or more of the key domains of Cybersecurity like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security, Security Analytics etc.
- Should have experience and exposure to multiple Regulatory Compliance demands such as FISMA, FDA, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, Data Privacy etc
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.