Wipro - Scalable & Software Products Practice Manager (8-12 yrs)
The job involves working as part of Practice team with multiple stakeholders to develop and architect frameworks that aligns strategy, processes, and technology assets with business goals. Collaborate with solution architects and business experts to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs. Analyze business and technology challenges, assess costs, and suggest competitive solutions in line with technological advancements.
The individual needs to be able to understand and internalize customer requirements and have the ability to offer compelling and cohesive technical solutions and value propositions based on latest technologies, products and platforms
- Develop architecture that meets customer specifications and is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs
- Work closely with solution architects to design and execute POCs for critical customer requirements, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures
- Involve in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of latest Technologies
- Articulate the best practices in open source technologies and advanced multi-cloud computing solutions across a wide spectrum of factors like Scalability, HA, Performance, Manageability, Interoperability etc.
- Coach and mentor solution architects and build knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise
- Strategize and manage development of tools and accelerators
- Author PoVs, white papers in various industry forums and conduct webinars on emerging trends and latest technologies
- Systems or big picture thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
- Expertise in one or more Industry specific domains
- Expert level knowledge in Open source based JAVA and SMACK technologies
- Good experience in distributed computing concepts, enterprise application development patterns and Micro Services
- Experience with a broad range of Cloud technologies including Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP, Openstack), networking, storage, database technologies (Big Data, NoSQL), Virtualized infrastructures and Micro services architecture
- Knowledge on challenges related to large scale data and understanding of Big Data analytical systems (Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, CouchBase etc.)
- Experience with network programming and message exchange systems (JMS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, KAFKA etc.)
- Understanding of distributed real-time message processing systems (Spark, Storm etc.)
- Understanding of enterprise data integration platforms (Apache Camel, Talend, Pentaho etc.)
Sensitivity: Internal & Restricted
- Familiarity with continuous integration environments (Jenkins, Anthill Pro, etc.
- Basic experience with AI and Machine Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, SparkML, H2O.ai,
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skill
- Minimum 5+ yrs. experience in Pre-Sales Technical Solution activities preferably with any of the new age internet software organizations
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.