Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2646 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Sales Operation Role - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (3-6 yrs)
- Regular tracking of key performance metrics such as Pipeline & Order Book and derive actionable insights from them
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain prominent levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning & tracking efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders in practices, geo-Sales & SL sales teams.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales heads to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement. Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Ensures compliance to enabling technologies, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Provide input to senior leadership in the administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Finance, and Human Resources, helps with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of Wipro sales initiatives
- MBA/BE/MSC from Tier 1 college with experience and a hand on MS Excel, Analytics, Data
- Interpretation, Report building.
- Excellent communication, Team player, Result Oriented, Collaboration, Social
- Work with large data sets and demonstrate a knack for simplification of the reporting process through automation. MIS & other reports generation
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders, rigorous follow up & ensure systems are updated by the respective Practice & Sales Heads
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.