Wipro - Rewards Manager - India - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-5 yrs)
- As a Rewards Manager, you would be involved in supporting all major compensation activities for the Technology business in India
Some of the key aspects for this role would include:
- Formulate strategies and solutions across campus compensation, skill compensation and the like
- Act as a consultant for HR business partners focussed on problem solving in compensation related areas
- Work extensively on benchmarking specific jobs and skills
- Stay abreast of all major contemporary compensation related issues, labour laws, regulations, etc.
- Drive large organization wide processes which cover increments, progressions, bonus cycles
What do we offer :
- Plenty of challenges in the compensation & benefits space to test your mettle and help you continuously evolve
- Scale & complexity which will keep you on your feet and give you plenty of chances to strengthen your fundamentals in this space
- Great colleagues who enjoy working in this field
- Have minimum 4-5 years of experience in the rewards space
- Have graduated from a premier B-School
- Have an established track record of being someone who can work independently and an ability to work with various stakeholders in the HR,
Finance, Legal space in solving complex problems in this area
- Knowledge of market trends/ best practices and all Indian laws and regulations ensuring compliance.
- Excellent communication skills
- Very keen problem solver
- Great analytical skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.