Wipro - Regional Account Manager - Enterprise Segment (15-20 yrs)
Regional Account Manager
Job Description :
- Should have at least 15+ years of experience in sales (preferred in Enterprise segment)
- Should have managed 6-8 sales professionals directly
- Driven and managed business size of atleast $15Mn+ in respective cluster (West for Mumbai location / South for Chennai location)
- Excellent communication & presentation skill.
- Identify opportunities of growth in the Private Enterprise and lead account strategy and planning
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and influencers
- Create propositions working with Wipro competencies. SME and Strong solutioning background.
- Lead negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Should have excellent understanding of System Integration, Infra Managed Services & Cloud business with AWS,Azure & Google
- Should have understanding of working with OEMs and Alliances for CISCO, DELL/EMC, VmWare, Redhat etc
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
- India CIS, is looking for dynamic team lead, who will be responsible to drive Enterprise business in one or more states. He/She will be will accountable for OB, Revenue, OM & EM.
- An AM is the focal point for all engagements with the various enterprise segment customers. He/she will be the prime in building and maintaining strong client relationships, and increase mindshare and market share.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.