Recruiter at Wipro Limited
Views:988 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Solution Design Consultant/Bid Manager - Banking Vertical Business (6-12 yrs)
We are looking for result-oriented individuals for the position of Solution Design Consultant/Bid Manager to support Banking vertical business. The responsibilities include running the sales pursuit process including the win strategy, bid plan, governance, overall solution creation and working with various stakeholders. Ability to work proactively on demand generation, working with the key accounts in the BU and being sharply focused on winning the pursuits in a collaborative manner in addition to being enthusiastic & energetic.
Solution Design consultant/Bid Managers manage bids (proactive and reactive), to ensure timely and appropriate responses to opportunities.
The individual should:
- Lead and contribute to winning strategy for RFP/RFI during the proposal stage and solution design phase
- Run proactive and reactive bids (RFXs) and liaise with different service lines and functions for the required support for the solution, proposal response and pricing
- Participate in bid defense and customer front end as needed
- Contribute to domain responses as part of customer RFIs/RFPs
- Adhere to presales process and metrics and provide timely updates to vertical management
- Interact with the Sales/Accounts at a lead stage, to understand the customer needs and come up with a positioning strategy
- Take responsibility for creating and keeping sales collaterals up-to-date including case studies, sales decks, brochures, etc
- Develop integrated solutions with help of other service lines, solution architects and delivery COEs.
- Ensure the upcoming trends and technologies are appropriately presented to the clients with the right business cases, references and context
- Lead the solution design for key Transformation/Change business opportunities
- Lead high impact solution presentations within key CXOs in the customer organization
- Engage with sales to ensure solution is aligned to key business objectives
- Work with the bid teams and solution architects/bid managers, finance and sales and customer for commercial closure.
- Bring in banking perspective to deals, clearly identifying customer needs while qualifying potential leads, opportunities etc.
- Have ability to drive proactive campaigns, articulating solution and value proposition
- Be able to create presentations, conduct research and competitive analysis associated with new opportunities
- Play an active role in pursuits by evangelizing Wipro offerings and solutions for stated/unstated customer needs during
- Customer interactions/visits
- Have exposure to Wipro experience in the banking domain
- Work on key drivers, challenges identification and solution conceptualization for proposals
- Understand customer competition, partner and solution landscape and providing strategic inputs for bid response and controlling the flow and approach
- Drive multiple teams involved and exhibit robust program management to build a synchronized and coherent response
- Relevant experience as Solutions Consultant / Business Analyst /Bid Manager
- Well aware of industry trends and key current solution frameworks.
- Solution Design /Delivery experience in related Transformation projects.
- Ability to engage with customer executives and defend complex solution design at CXO levels.
- Technology Savvy - move and understand new technology in a very short time frame.
- Detailed Oriented - Experience of working on detailed technical and architecture artifacts as part of a solution
- Good with numbers and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative and ability to works well with teams
- Knowledge of sales process and Wipro systems will be a big plus
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.