Recruiter at Wipro Limited
Views:369 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Solution Architect - IoT (8-10 yrs)
As an IOT Pre Sales Solution Architect, the job demands an individual with good technical background in the area of device engineering, Industrial operational technologies, IOT platforms. The job is to provide high level solution architecture for customer's requirement comprising these technologies. The job is to work with teams across domains/technologies and provide an end-to-end solution, consultancy etc.
- Manage the bids, which would involve bid planning, connecting to different verticals to get the bid team on-boarded, coordinating, tracking the bid to closure, pricing, and commercial model finalization
- Creating RFP responses and presentations for bids
- Creating innovative commercial and pricing models for the customers which align to the expectations being asked in the RFPs
- Constantly updated on new trends in technology, create an eco-system of technology partners with whom we can collaborate
- Provide delivery team/solution team with inputs to develop solutions which can enhance our offerings, build our credibility and help in creating re-usable components
- Participate in events, customer meetings and help in build enhance the organization's brand credibility
- Market research and specific account research activities
- Lead consulting/Due diligence engagements with customers when required. This could be direct consulting or participation in defining requirements, mapping processes, reengineering processes, identify gaps and contribution to solution architecture development
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in an engineering discipline
- 8-10 years of industry experience with background in device engineering, industrial automation and/or platform software
- Experience in pre-sales/sales, research/consulting organization, messaging/positioning with good understanding of IT Services business
- Strong understanding and experience of creating different pricing strategies and commercial models
- Having the domain experience in one or more industries like Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Medical devices is an added advantage
- Good communication skills ( Verbal and written )
- Ability to travel globally as required.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.