HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2235 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Network Solution Architect (10-15 yrs)
- Supporting the Sales team in managing and maximizing customer relationships
- Keeping current with all technical details of the Network services of Wipro
- Working closely with our customers in a pre-sales role, to understand their technical requirements and explain technical solutions
- Preparing compelling commercial proposals after gather customer needs and agreeing on detailed specifications
- Support in developing network support and solutions based on market trends.
- Experience in technical solution architecting or pre-sales customer facing situations
- At least 10 years recent relevant experience, data/voice network design, implementation and management and a Product Engineering background.
- LAN (local area network) including all Cisco and non cisco switches
- Data center equipment like Load balancer, proxy solution, Caching
- WAN knowledge like MPLS, WAN optimization
- Understanding of Infrastructure security like firewall/IPS etck
- Knowledge of IP 4 and IPv6
- Knowledge of Wi fi technology and associated products
- Knowledge of IP telephony and Unified communication – Cisco and Microsoft lync would be desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of contact center technologies like PBX, IVR etc. Also preferable understanding of Avaya or Gensis.
- Overall solution understanding of IT infrastructure across data center
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to run service demonstrations and presentations to customers
- A willingness to travel as required, including Europe, USA and India
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.