Wipro - Presales Manager - Healthcare Domain (10-15 yrs)
Presales Manager - IES Healthcare
Job Description :
- Work on proposals, solutioning, estimations and consulting activities
- Participate in RFP and proposal activities - creation of RFP response and presentations (PPT)
- Actively participant in discussions for solution definition, coming up with suggestions for solution design.
- Work with TPGs and architects for innovative solutions
- Create proactive proposals for named accounts
- Work out the business benefits of improvement, ROI, propose recommendations.
- Assist in customer meetings at offshore and participate in workshops and IES Healthcare pitches to new and existing customer
- Will be responsible for defining and GTM of new services for IES Health
- Demand Generation activities
- 10+ years if experience in Medical Devices/Embedded systems, with at least 5 years experience in Medical Device and healthcare domain. 1-3 experience of pre-sales, sales experience
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Medical Device domain Mandatory
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601
- Customer interaction and effective presentation skills is a must
- Good communication skills - written, spoken and listening skills
- Good Presentation skills and should be comfortable presenting services and solutions to CxO(s) and senior customer contacts
- System engineering and knowledge of PDLC/SDLC will be added advantage
- Ability to understand problem statements collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions
- Ability to make independent decisions and delegate responsibility and duties.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Ability to think logically in order to troubleshoot, analyze situations & make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provider, Pharma and Payor knowledge will be added advantage
- Certification Skills Required - ISO13485, Agile/SCRUM
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.