Wipro - Presales Manager - Energy & Utility Engineering (10-15 yrs)
- Lead the business development strategy and target for Energy and Utility customers in North America
- Responsible for Order booking and revenue commit for the Business Group, focusing on high quality / sticky and differentiated deals.
- Technical and commercial proposal for the opportunities including support for Effort estimate
- Own and drive RFP, connect with multiple stakeholders (Sales team, Verticals) to ensure proper offering and solution and deal closure
- Monitor & Track industry trends, Define Road Map for Technology, Identify and execute solutions and IPs to ensure strategic leadership of the sub-Practice. Prepare business cases to get the approvals for identified solutions and IPs
- Ensure Y-o-Y business growth through both Strategic and tactical approaches
- B.E. / ME in EC / Computer Science / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering. MBA from reputed institute is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 yrs of Industry experience with at least 2 years in relevant pre-sales / customer interface role. Should have handled end to end proposal preparation, presentation to customer and deal closure
- Experience in one or more sectors in Oil and Gas Industry like Upstream, Downstream in terms of Workflow,
- Engineering solution offering is a Must
- Should have good understanding of at least 2 of the following domains from end customer use case perspective - Software/cloud platform engineering, Engineering Design / Information Management, PLM, MES / Industrial Automation, Document Digitization, O&G/utility analytics
- Should have quick grasping power to scale up on other domains and verticals (like Utility)
- Good problem-solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Should be capable of presenting proposals, offerings, solutions to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.