Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:7276 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Wipro - PreSales Consultant - SIEM (9-14 yrs)
- Pre-sales consulting of cyber threat management solutions
- Engage with customer in defining success criteria and help architect the required solution
- Closely work with Lead solution Architect to understand Architecture, High Level Design and work flows.
- Execute PoC at customer location.
- Define Success criteria in dialog with customer for PoC
- Develop low level design for the agreed requirement
- Implement cyber threat solution, configure and fine tune them for satisfying customer specified use cases
- Closely work with other teams to understand interlock and integration with other modules.
- The candidate will have solid, hands-on (i.e. not just theoretical or training course-acquired) know-how and demonstrable ability in the areas of:
- Any SIEM: ArcSight, RSA SA, IBM QRadar, Splunk and its ecosystem- i.e. Splunk, ES App.
Security fundamentals and use case development and integration
Must have deployed one enterprise deployment of an SIEM - End to End.
- SIEM design
- Parser development
- Aware of key security technologies and its integrations
Skills and experience (nice to have, bonus)
- Contributor to open source community.
- Python programming.
- Security domain knowledge (e.g. security event correlation, security operations, software security, etc.)
- Industry certifications (Splunk or any other SIEM certification)
- Worked in an OEM as an SE, executed PoCs or deployments
- Positive, - can-do- attitude towards colleagues, clients and problems alike.
- Team Player
- Lateral Thinker
- Inquisitive mind and capacity to delve into details.
- Work in an orderly and organized manner.
- Adhere to timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.