HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1476 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Consultant - Cyber Security (8-12 yrs)
As a Cyber security Presales Consultant, you will enable our enterprise customers to define, design, implement and support 21st century infrastructure, cloud and managed security solutions. You will also enable our customers to understand and improve their security posture as part of a fast growing, highly collaborative team.
- Proven track record in Pre-Sales, IT Outsourcing, Marketing and Alliances
- Core Competence in Business Development in the area of “Cyber Security Solutions” for Infrastructure (Datacenter, End User, Network, Cloud and Mobility) and/or managed security services based engagements.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and team work capabilities.
- The individual is responsible in providing security solution and subject matter expertise within the sales campaign.
- Assist the sales team in qualification, pursuit and closing of opportunities.
- Promote the Security portfolio of governance, risk and compliance services and associated security technology with the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet/enhance the clients security strategy and reduce risk.
- Assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions to address security risk.
- Collect and determine information/data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Architect solutions and respond to proposals for enterprise customers, meeting basic requirements and also identifying & proposing transformation solutions.
- Consult with internal delivery groups to validate solutions and effort estimates, develop cost models and work through governance forums for solution review and approval.
- Work closely with the technical community to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained and that project work can be accurately scoped.
- Work with partner vendors and develop technical peer relationships.
- Proactively shares knowledge with the team and supports development of junior team members.
- Working with the central bid office, take technical responsibility for responses to large RFI/RFPs
- Deep understanding of infrastructure (data center, network & end user computing) security / cloud security / managed security services / security operations center / compliance & risk management
- Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen
- Strong industry experience, especially across India market
- Product OEM and Partner Relationship Management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial acumen / deal structuring
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.