Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:2687 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Consultant (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Owns bid management end to end, right from initial RFI /RFP till submission and handover to delivery in a smooth and streamlined manner as per the defined process for bid management.
- He/she would be involved in bid storyboarding, bid proposal creation, Bid pricing and final bid submission within tight deadlines.
- He/she would be required to work with the multiple Service Lines, Technology practices, Delivery to get the bid proposal stitched and created
- Ability to understand RFP & customer requirements, map the right solutions, identify win themes and competitive differentiators to put a winning proposal
- Own end-to-end pricing, understand the various price optimization levers to help put up a competitive bid price
- Work with the legal team to ensure all the terms and conditions are signed off and legal approval is in place before the bid is submitted.
- Work on the contracting documents including MSA, SOW, NDA and others
- Need to support sales and field force with all business development activities, collaterals, customer support, presentations.
- Actively work with the field force in generating leads and winning new business.
- Collaborate with practices to create business collaterals, value prop documents
- Support vertical operations
Essential Qualifications :
- Should have worked as a pre-sales consultant handling bids independently in IT Servicesspace.
- Should have appreciation of diverse technologies and disciplines to enable working across diverse bids.
- Ability to create quality content, write crisp and high quality proposal responses.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Also, should be conversant with financial numbers and excel sheets, MS word and powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- MBA would be preferred.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.