Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:3772 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Associate (1-5 yrs)
- Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation:
- Works with service lines to create the solution for RFXs and proactive pitches.
- Contributes from a healthcare domain standpoint
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
RFP Management / Bid Management :
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal price and margins.
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery models and pricing models
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong structured problem solving and insight development skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Excellent attention to detail and high capacity to take calculated risks
- Experience on US healthcare domain Payer/Provider healthcare skill Certified PAHM (professional level) preferred
- Knowledge of Systems of innovations and an understanding of how Cloud, Mobility, UI/UX, Social technologies are changing enterprise IT.
- MBA from a Premier or Eminent institute or an equivalent record of performing at the level required for this role.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.