Wipro - Presales Architect - Technology Domain (5-8 yrs)
Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Build / Integration :
- As a Vertical / Account specific Presales Architect, own the overall proposal / solution.
- Engage multiple service lines, provide the account specific context, curate customized proposal contents from them
- Overall ownership of lead to SOW life cycle, building trusted partnerships with multiple service lines
- Deliverables include RFP Q&A, Estimation, Proposal document (word), Oral Presentation (ppt) and SOW (word)
- Builds solution content and story from a Technology Industry standpoint in all proposals
- Writes creative English and builds distinguished solution and capability slides
- Works with service lines to create the solution for Software Development, Data Science, Support, Customer Experience and Digital pursuits
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific solution curated for the customer
- Brings the right product and services industry experience to bear
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
RFP Management / Bid Management :
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
- Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
- Builds commercial models for deals
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal price and margins.
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Have at least 5 to 8 years of experience overall in IT services industry. Presales experience, building proposals for
Technology customers like Microsoft preferred
- Knowledge and experience on Technology domain preferred
- Concept level understanding of Digital, Data Science, Agile, Application development, SRE areas
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery models and pricing models
- Excellent creative writing and slide building skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong structured problem solving and insight development skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
- Excellent attention to detail and high capacity to take calculated risks
- Knowledge of Systems of innovations and an understanding of how Cloud, Mobility, UI/UX, Social technologies are changing enterprise IT.
The apply button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.