Wipro - Presale Consultant - SCSP Vertical (5-10 yrs)
- The SCSP vertical (Technology BU) is a line of business that brings together accounts that encompass Semiconductor, Computing/Storage & Peripherals/Printing & Imaging companies.
- The presales team undertakes all activities that pertain to proactively shaping opportunities as well as responding to RFPs.
- The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the Vertical Sales / Hunting team in identifying opportunities and closing all type single service line/multiple service lines) and size (medium/ large) of deals. Responsibilities of this role includes end to end ownership of solutioning, bid management, service line integration, commercial models (Pricing), Client Hosting, Proactive pitches. Preference will be for candidates with background in any of these industry segments with an understanding of the trends and solutions relevant to the Technology business.
- About 5 - 10 yrs of experience in delivery, pre-sales or sales function. Good understanding of Wipro's service portfolio, value propositions & differentiators across all service lines and other groups.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Excellence in strategic and analytical Thinking-Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
- Self-Guided Attitude -Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation :
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solution for deals
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client, if required
RFP Management / Bid Management :
- Manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Lead bids/pursuit (proposal response) end-to-end. Works with the Sales, Delivery, Solution, Practices, Legal, Pricing and other partnering teams to create & deliver winning proposals
- Program Management of all aspects of pursuit from kick-off through Bid Submission
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
Commercial Architecting / Estimation :
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Customer Management
- Standardizes processes for customer visits
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to make the customer visit a success
- Contributes to the design of the memorabilia and other content that will be used during the client visits
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.