Wipro - Practitioner Sales Role - BFSI Sector (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Surely hunting role and may get few large account to mine & get new services business
- Expectation that he/she should establish the good repo with different key stake holders in the accounts so that he/she get insights, proactively get to know all the IT initiatives thus the opportunities
- Performance- to be meet the plan number from Q1 onwards. No compromise on commit numbers
- Expects the new OB and New logos
- Work closely with OEM, should have structure meetings with OEMs, account specific.
- Understanding of technology and must do the technology sessions in the accounts.
- Identify opportunities of growth in the account and lead account strategy and planning
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and influencers
- Create propositions working with Wipro competencies
- Lead negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Monitors and incorporates trends and market dynamics into account strategy and plan
- Minimum 8 years BFSI account management experience
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
- Needs a person to hold the technology discussion with CIOs/CXOs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Needs to work odd hrs if the situation and customer demands.
- Banks work on alternative Saturday thus you may also need to align accordingly.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.