Wipro - Practitioner Sales Role - BFSI Sector (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Surely hunting role and may get few large account to mine & get new services business
- Expectation that he/she should establish the good repo with different key stake holders in the accounts so that he/she get insights, proactively get to know all the IT initiatives thus the opportunities
- Performance- to be meet the plan number from Q1 onwards. No compromise on commit numbers
- Expects the new OB and New logos
- Work closely with OEM, should have structure meetings with OEMs, account specific.
- Understanding of technology and must do the technology sessions in the accounts.
- Identify opportunities of growth in the account and lead account strategy and planning
- Drive penetration in relevant client orgs, developing and strengthening relationships with decision-makers and influencers
- Create propositions working with Wipro competencies
- Lead negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Monitors and incorporates trends and market dynamics into account strategy and plan
- Minimum 8 years BFSI account management experience
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
- Needs a person to hold the technology discussion with CIOs/CXOs
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Needs to work odd hrs if the situation and customer demands.
- Banks work on alternative Saturday thus you may also need to align accordingly.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.