Wipro - Practitioner Sales Role - Analytics Services - BFSI Sector (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Analytics practitioner sales will report into Analytics service line and drive Analytics services revenue and order booking in BFSI account across the country.
Main areas where Wipro Analytics operates are :
- Advanced Analytics
- Data warehouse/Marts
- Business Intelligence
- Data Modelling
- Big Data Analytics (Lake, Ingestion, Mining, Analytics)
- ETL/Data Migration
- Master Data Management/ Data Governance / Data Quality
- Create Leads and positions Analytics solutions with clients.
- Address domain led conversations using Analytics use cases that answer customer scenarios/requirements and also business pains.
- Should be able to influence RFPs and spec them to our advantage.
- Should be able to define the scope in conjunction with customers.
- Should be able to cross/up sell Wipro within customer organizations.
- Should have the ability to work with internal stakeholders seamlessly and follow up to close proposals with the right commercial elements, if need be to negotiate with relevant stakeholders internally to create the right commercial constructs for scope identified.
- Should have the ability to negotiate and close tough commercial and contract terms with customer.
- Should be able to participate in events and present POVs, and represent Wipro Analytics.
- Should be able to work with partners/OEMs to come out with GTM (Go to market) plans.
- Should be able to negotiate/work with partner ecosystem for deals.
Education : Candidate should be a B.E and preferably a MBA in a premier institute.
- Candidate should have 10+ years of overall experience with 2-3 years hands-on experience in at least 2 areas within BI / Data Warehouse / Analytics / Data Modelling / ETL / Data Governance / Master Data Management / Data Quality / Data Migration preferably with a system integrator.
- Should have good 5 years core Sales experience in enterprise accounts, with a good ability to Farm these accounts, preferably in Indian market.
- Should have experience in at least 2 domains like Banking, Retail, Communications, etc.
- Should have good in-depth understanding of end-to-end analytics value chain, tech stack, platforms.
Behavioral competencies :
- Should have excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Should be eager to learn to do demos of accelerators and solutions, and convey Wipro's POVs.
- Should be self-driven and highly motivated individual with a focus on achieving sales targets.
- Should be a seasoned sales professional who has closed end to end services deals in the past.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.