Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1703 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Wipro - Practitioner Sales Manager - Private Enterprise Business - BFSI Domain - West (10-15 yrs)
Practitioner Sales Manager - Enterprise BFSI PRE (West)
The career opportunity is with Wipro's BAS Sales Group for the BFSI private enterprise business in the West primarily catering to the Mumbai region The Practitioner Sales Manager (PSM) will be responsible in driving the application business growth across OB and revenue for the private BFSI accounts in the West. In this role, the PSM will work closely with the PRE BFSI-Cluster Head and his team. This is a senior IC role with a dual reporting to the Cluster Head and the BAS PRE-Sales Head for the West.
The Role demands knowledge and understanding of :
Farming/Account Mining :
- Experience of having sold into an existing account and the ability to scale that up to a high growth and RR (Run Rate) business. Demonstrated doing business in key BFSI Accounts in the West with a good CXO rolodex
- To be able to monitor trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy
- Demonstrated ability of having pitched in or sold digital deals in the past. Experience in TOS deals will be a clear advantage
- Ability to define an account strategy and drive a QoQ sales plan
- Demonstrated ability of negotiation with good hold of commercial constructs
- Experience in hunting net new BFSI logos in the West
- Demonstrable CXO rolodex in the region
- Ability to scale up a net new account into a established run rate business
Experience Requirement :
- Experience with Oracle / SFDC / Microsoft/ COTS / Bespoke and AMS services
- Experience with core banking applications, integration frameworks
- Between 10-15 years of total experience with >=10 years of core quota carrying experience
- Having carried a quota of 2-2.5 M$ in the last role and having achieved quota YOY for the last 2 years
Travel Requirements :
- Ability to travel at short requirements. 70% of travel is envisaged across the region
- Ability to work collaboratively with pre-sales, finance and legal
- Good forecasting ability and funnel hygiene
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel in the respective accounts
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.