Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2125 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Lead - GRC - Risk & Compliance - Cyber Security & Risk Services (15-20 yrs)
Wipro’s Cyber security & Risk Services (CRS) practice is one of the global leaders in the Risk Management and Information Security Management domain. Risk, Compliance & Assurance practice is a key service line within CRS and focusing on providing consulting services in the area of Enterprise Risk Management, Compliance Management, Data Privacy, Security Architecture, Technology Risk Management, Business Continuity Management and GRC automation.
We are looking for a senior Risk & Compliance professional to head Delivery side of Risk, Compliance & Assurance practice. The role involves heading end to end delivery, practice development, maintaining P&L, people competency and to a certain extent business development. This role will also involve working closely with the sales teams and pre-sales teams across vertical and horizontal groups within Wipro.
Extensive expertise in the following areas -
- Good knowledge of risk management concepts including risk assessment and risk treatment techniques and methodologies.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Information Security Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Compliance (SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SSAE16, Data Privacy etc.)
- IT Risk Management (Application Risk Assessment, Control Testing, etc.)
- Knowledge in GRC tools like Archer GRC, MetricStream, SAP GRC and Oracle GRC and OpenPages
- 15 years of risk management consulting experience and 5 years’ delivery experience in risk and compliance management solutions/services
- Experience in heading a practice with more than 500 employees including consultants and project managers/team leads etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to shifting priorities and manage demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Previous experience with services and solution selling, Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
Ability to travel (20%-30%).
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.