Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1682 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Vulnerability Lifecycle Management - VMaas (12-15 yrs)
Vulnerability Lifecycle Management Practice Head:
We are looking for energetic, curious and self-driven leader to drive the managed vulnerability lifecycle management services using leading vulnerability mgmt suite of solutions.
The role involves complete accountability for solution evangelization, development and driving go-to-market strategies and driving them and finally supporting the execution of the engagements.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Practice growth and identify new growth segments of the business.
- Drive practice strategy and roadmap in collaboration with marketing team, senior members of the team and executive team.
- Constantly explore opportunities to solve challenging security problems using suite of solutions from partners such as Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable to name a few.
- Participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a practice expert, and work with sales team to provide pre-sales support activities such as RFP response, doing practice use case demonstrations, engaging with sales and participating in the customer calls to sell solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Create industry partnerships and work with partners in co-marketing and co-sales activities.
- Hire best talent and retain the good talent.
- Be responsible for practice profit and loss including optimizing the bench resources.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and must enjoy fast paced work environments 12 years of experience in practice management, with at least 5 years in the vulnerability assurance industry.
- Proven experience in the penetration testing solutions from partners such as Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable to name a few..
- Strong track record of leading a cross-functional team to deliver a complex solution.
- To excel in the role, the candidate must combine deep design thinking, customer empathy, market understanding, data-driven execution and cross-functional collaboration.
- The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy, strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Must understand the importance of P&L and bench management.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in managing a practice P&L and bench management.
- The ideal candidate must have proven experience in working with multiple technologies such as Qualys, Rapid7, Tenable etc.
- Domestic and international travel (30%) is required.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.