Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1408 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - OT & Physical Security - Cyber Security & Risk Services (15-20 yrs)
Wipro’s Cyber security & Risk Services (CRS) practice is one of the global leaders in the Risk Management and Information Security Management domain. CRS provides services in the area of Risk & Compliance, Security Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Security Consulting, Application Security, Data Security & Privacy, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Identity & Access Management and Infrastructure Security.
We are looking for a senior security professional to head a practice within CRS. The role involves practice development, business development, maintaining P&L, people competency and delivery assurance. This role will also involve working closely with the sales teams across vertical and horizontal groups within Wipro.
Work with Business Operations and Delivery teams to identify, design, roll out security service components and procedures, Ability to assess business viability of new security adoption requirements. Consult with architects and senior level IT managers to assess and evaluate current
security strategies and related security requirements
At least 15 years of experience in Risk, Compliance & Security domain and should have a proven track record of managing a practice and teams
- Ability to conceptualize and develop security solutions to address customer’s security challenges working with various cloud security solution providers and security & risk teams within Wipro
- Understand client’s security requirements (based on RFPs / RFIs, face-to-face interactions with the client teams).
- Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technically accurate responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence decision makes who may or may not be with a technical background
- Experience in working as part of larger geographic teams and the ability to work in teams with different cultural backgrounds
- Must have exposure to Data Security, Application Security, Infrastructure security & Risk and Compliance domains
- Experience in services and solution selling, Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (30%-40%)
- Security certifications
- Exposure to New generation technologies e.g. DevOPs, Automation and Analytics
- Knowledge of different Open source and vendor specific security solutions
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.